The saudi Arabian foreign Minister, Adel al-Dschubair has rejected the extradition request of Turkey for the 18 in the case of Khashoggi arrested Suspects.

“These people are Saudis, they are held in Saudi Arabia, the investigation is in Saudi Arabia, (and) you will be prosecuted in Saudi Arabia,” said al-Dschubair on Saturday at a security conference in Bahrain.

The Turkey was prepared on the eve of the relevant papers. The state news Agency Anadolu reported that the Istanbul public Prosecutor asking for the delivery of the 18 men on the basis of allegations that the “planned murder”, “Monstrosity” and “torture” included.

Minister of justice Abdülhamit Gül said on Friday evening that Turkey expect Saudi Arabia to fulfill this requirement, “because this heinous crime has taken place in Turkey, in Istanbul.” The Turkish authorities were able and determined to solve the case.

On Sunday should arrive, according to Turkish information, a “Saudi Arabian Prosecutor” in Istanbul. He will meet the Turkish colleague who is investigating the murder of Jamal Khashoggi in the Istanbul Consulate of the Kingdom.

The Turkish side believes that the Saudi government critic at the 2. October, in the Consulate of a specially from Saudi Arabia traveling to, special command, interrogated, tortured and murdered. The Riad has recently admitted that the Suspects have acted in the case of intent.

a week Ago, the Saudi government had reported cal Spa news Agency, 18 Saudi nationals had been detained, including the Deputy chief of the secret service.

dpa